Evolution of a Design
I'm often asked how the design process works. How the various elements come together. The following is a punch needle design "Memories of Tuscany". The pictures show various stages of the design, as the idea progressed from a rough sketch, into a finished stitched work.
- A tiny picture of a Villa from a rental site for Tuscany. And already
I've added some renderings.
- Expansion on the Villa.
- Artistic license continues.
- The idea for the wrought iron window shutters.
- Everything comes together.
- The finished stitched piece "Memories of Tuscany".
Add a healthy dose of creative mind, an eye for design and pattern, and a pinch of inspiration, and there you have it!